2017 Banbury Run Event Information
Sunday 18th June 2017 at The British Motor Museum , Gaydon, Warks CV35 0BJ
65 acres of parkland 12 miles north of Banbury, Next to M40 J12.
Open to Veteran & Vintage machines manufactured before 31st December 1930
Entries close 28th February 2017
- Entry list set at 500.
- Tarmac parking for all entrants.
- Riders will start at 5 per minute.
- Over 100 Autojumble Pitches
- Discounted Run entry fees for Veteran machines
- Free spectator parking close to the main entrance.
- Camping available Saturday & Sunday night.
- FREE Museum entry for entrants and spectators.
- Spectators on the day price £TBC, £TBC in advance.
- Reduced price spectator entry available if booked in advance
- Book Spectator Tickets On-line (available Spring 2016)
- Ticket Hotline - 01926 645033 (available Spring 2017)opening times may vary, booking fee applicable.
Download a map (pdf) of The British Motor Museum location.
..or use the interactive map below.
View Larger Map